Thursday, July 7, 2011

Damn Its True

♔. I won’t block you, or delete you. I’m keeping you there so you’re able to see how happy I am without you..

♔. You will always be the answer, when somebody asks me what I'm thinking about..

♔. I hate the fact that we weren't even together, yet you still managed to hurt me..

♔. Don't waste your time looking back on what you've lost. Life isn't meant to be travelled backwards..

♔. You don't have to be perfect to let someone love you. Being yourself is the best way to have someone fall in love with you..

♔. I was over him, I promise, but then he looked at me and smiled, and I fell in love with him all over again..

♔. A girl's heart is a fragile thing. Break it once, and it's never the same..

♔. Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together..

No comments:

Post a Comment