Thursday, July 7, 2011

Damn Its True 2

. I thought I was over you, done with you but when I saw you with her, my heart was torn apart..

. The problem with us girls is that we fall for boys who give us the sweetest words they never really mean..

. There's no such thing as being too busy. If you really want something, you'll make time for it..

. Love is like sand. Whenever you seem to have it in your hands, it slips through your fingers..

. That awkward moment when you realize that you texted the wrong person..

. There's always going to be that one girl who's prettier than you, but you've just got to find that one guy who doesn't care..

. I'm the type of girl who laughs at her mistakes, so pardon me if I laugh in your face..

. In my dreams I’ll always see you soar above the sky, In my heart there always be a place for you for all my life..♥

. It hurts knowing we used to be so close, yet now we're nothing more than strangers..

. Never regret anything cause at one point of time, that was exactly what you wanted..

. You can't have two people, so pick one and stop playing the other..:)

. Beyonce: "If I were a boy." Rihanna: "Rude boy." Whats next? Lady Gaga: "I am a boy..

. Sometimes second chances work out even better than the first because you learn from your mistakes..

. My head screamed no. My heart whispered yes. Reality told me not to, but hope told me to give it its best..

. If a guy wants you,nothing can keep him away, if he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay..

. When everything falls apart, that's when you'll realize who truly cares and who doesn't..

. Life isn’t about the mistakes made, It’s about all the lessons learned..

. Just because you apologized doesn’t mean my heart is magically fixed..

. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that understands myself..

. That awkward moment when you talk to yourself and you start smiling like an idiot because you're just so hilarious..

. Some girls act like bitches so they won’t get hurt some girls are bitches because they got hurt..

No comments:

Post a Comment