Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Am N0t..

I am not what I was some
time ago,
But who cares,
until I am
portraying to be normal!
My smile does not reach my
eyes,
But who cares, until I have an
emotionless curve on my
face!
I don't like to fool around
making people laugh,
But who cares,
until I am
fooling them and my own
self!
People often ask me, "How
are you?",
But who cares to give a
thought to really know how I
am!!
People often ask me, "Are
you happy?",
But who really cares to know
that I havent been sadder
than what I am now! I don't like meeting people,
But who cares, until I am
doing a social formality! I don't like living,
But who cares, until I am
breathing! I don't like pretending to be
what I am not,
But who cares, until I manage
to fake a perfect exterior!! Who really cares!!

No comments:

Post a Comment