Tuesday, February 8, 2011

♥♥..Pretty Eyes..♥♥

Pretty Eyes' A pair of Pretty Eyes a girl
have,

Staring back at me so brown
and wide,

The colors of the winter's sky,

The colors of the world, If love is blind,
why do I see
her so clearly now?

Perfect vision of our love
somehow,

She took over my mind,
Look up into the galaxy tonight,

The stars illuminate the love
we make,

She and her pretty eyes,

They keeps me alive Pretty eyes y0u R the 1
that keeps me up all night,

I know no 1 else could
make me feel this way,

I want to look up into the
Milky way tonight,

The sky illuminates the love
we make,

The love we make so bright,
Y0u R my lady,

Y0u know
y0u R my girl,

And I told y0u lately its y0u and only y0u..

I Love You She and her pretty eyes,

They keeps me alive As the moon shines its light
on her,

Her pretty eyes they glow,

And she cuddled me lately
looking by them,

Its her &
her Only her...

Who have so pretty
eyes,

Tell me that you'll stay
tonight,

Just stay for a while.. You and y0r Pretty eyes,
They keeps Me Alive. :) ♥♥♥♥

♥♥ ROH1T ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment